Having a chipped or cracked windshield can be a major threat your safety.
Whether you’re driving alone or with your family, its extremely important to drive a safe car. If this is the case, it is probably time for a windshield replacement.
Visit and/or consult the finest windshield replacement specialists in Grand Rapids and all of West Michigan: Action Glass. Do it right away - your life may depend on it! Here are some of the reasons why you should immediately get your broken windshield checked.
Should I Repair or Replace My Windshield?
The only answer to this is that you should visit the best windshield repair provider in your area. The damage must be assessed by a trained expert to ensure that an appropriate and safe solution is applied. Don't fall for using one of those DIY windshield repair kits-- if you do it wrong, the integrity of your windshield may not be maintained, leaving you susceptible to danger.
If it needs to be replaced, our expert team of glass technicians will carry out the process to your 100% satisfaction. You don’t need to worry.
Windshield Replacement - Pricing Factors
- Time: The longer you wait for your windshield to be repaired, the longer damage and dirt will accumulate. You wouldn't want a leaky windshield to damage the interior of your car. By not quickly consulting an auto glass expert, it could affect the overall windshield replacement price.
- Location: Action Glass serves all of West Michigan, so typically this will not affect your windshield repair price. If you’re in West Michigan, including greater Grand Rapids, Holland, Muskegon and the Lakeshore, Wayland, Caledonia, Allegan, Byron Center and other surrounding areas then we can serve you immediately, right in your driveway or the parking lot of your work, whatever you prefer.
- Insurance: Your car insurance will also affect the price of the replacement out of your pocket, depending on if you have comprehensive or PLPD insurance. We work with the majority of the car insurance in the area, just let us know what insurance you have.
Windshield Replacement Process
Our windshield replacement service can come right to you or you may drop it off to our shop. The windshield repair process starts with the following:
- Expert auto glass technician will assess the damage on your windshield.
- Our recommendation for repair will be explained to you along with the cost of the replacement.
- Once agreed, the technician will then carefully remove the entire windshield of your vehicle, removing any excess debris along with the old, broken windshield.
- The technician will then replace the windshield with the appropriate windshield replacement glass and adhesives, using our safe and effective windshield replacement technology to make sure that your car is like new when we are done.
- The technician will ensure that the new windshield is placed properly and is sealed against the elements.
- You will be provided with installation after care instructions while the windshield seal sets in.
- If, in the exceptionally rare event you have windshield leak issues, come back to us and we'll fix it right away as part of our auto glass warranty.
The Benefits of Action Glass
There are a lot of auto glass repair services, so why should you choose Action Glass?
- We provide a lifetime no-leak auto glass repair warranty. This means that you can visit the shop anytime if you think that there’s a leak due to our repairs.
- Our technicians are I-Car Certified, meaning that they’ve undergone a comprehensive and expert training to provide beyond satisfactory service to our customers.
- We’ve been in the business for 30 years. What better teacher is there than experience, right? You’re in qualified and experienced hands with Action Glass.